Part of Quick ramp up Data Structure series to understand standard operations implemented using Swift.
Do check out Part-8 before proceeding further.
51. Check If N and Its Double Exist : https://leetcode.com/problems/check-if-n-and-its-double-exist/
52. Check If It Is a Straight Line : https://leetcode.com/problems/check-if-it-is-a-straight-line/
53. Count Items Matching a Rule : https://leetcode.com/problems/count-items-matching-a-rule/
54. Final Value of Variable After Performing Operations: https://leetcode.com/problems/final-value-of-variable-after-performing-operations/
55. Maximum Number of Words Found in Sentences: https://leetcode.com/problems/maximum-number-of-words-found-in-sentences/
56. 3 Sum Closest: https://leetcode.com/problems/3sum-closest/
57. 4Sum: https://leetcode.com/problems/4sum/
58. Smallest Index With Equal Value: https://leetcode.com/problems/smallest-index-with-equal-value/
59. Create Target Array in the Given Order: https://leetcode.com/problems/create-target-array-in-the-given-order/
Follow me @therahulgoel for regular updates.